Latest News from Beautique
Get up and GLOW this month
Superfood AHA Cleansing Butter ~ £30
call in for your free sample
Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser ~ £39
An illuminating prebiotic-infused moisturiser ~ a ‘glotion’ that hydrates and blurs imperfections ~ WE LOVE IT !
ELEMIS Superfood Facial (75 mins)
~ £60 (normally £70)
~ a chance to try the NEW products !
Spend £80 with Guinot
replenishing your favourite Guinot homecare & receive a FREE Skincare kit.
Tea Tree Oil Body Lotion 500ml
~ only £28
Guinot Masque Essential ~ £31.50
restorative & healing after use of face coverings
Moroccan Hair Oil 100ml ~ £32.85
A multi-vitamin oil for your hair anti-bacterial strengthens brittle hair & restores shine.
Stay Safe Pack ~ ideal for your car / handbag ~ £20
(mask, gloves, hand cream, hand sanitiser, lip balm)
NEW Facial from Guinot
An anti-pollution, oxygenating facial promoting radiance
Apologies our web booking system remains temporarily disabled until the end of September.
Great to see so many of you back with us since re-opening
A BIG Thank you for all your support
Please be reassured that new measures are in place to keep us all safer, but that we are still here to greet you with a smile and make your experience with us just as enjoyable as before.
Our already high standards of cleanliness just got higher.
Please don’t hesitate to call or email with any concerns you may have.
The Team at Beautique look forward to seeing you all soon
Very Best Wishes Anita
Note: Before booking please download & print our consultation form below, fill in and bring it with you before your appointment at Beautique
Notice of Changes - August 2020
Please read our new safety measures carefully, prior to your first visit back to us.
• Appointments ONLY…. for now / no walk ins – but please feel that you can phone ahead and we may be able to fit you in for a last minute appointment or prepare a product order or gift voucher for collection.
• We are able to take card payments over the phone, should you wish to purchase any of your usual products and we can send them out to you or arrange a convenient collection time.
• Please bring as few bags / belongings as possible on your visits.
• If you are a new client you may prefer to fill in our online consultation form before arriving for your initial appointment with us.
• Social distancing is necessary in reception so please arrive / leave promptly.
• Please be aware there is a change to the seated waiting area.
• You are welcome to bring your own drink.
• Gloves & masks are provided ( please take them away with you.)
• We will not be offended if you prefer to bring your own.
• We will ask you to wash your hands on arrival.
• There will be additional disinfection disposables for your use when using the Toilet.
• Card payments preferred.
• PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS REGARDING THESE CHANGES.
We would ask you to NOT come into Beautique if :-
1. You have any of the COVID 19 symptoms listed below or have tested positive for the virus in the past 14 days OR have had close contact with anyone who has.
2. Display a high body temperature.
3. Have a sore throat and / or a dry cough / shortness of breath.
4. Have recently travelled or been abroad or live with someone who has.
5. Experiencing headaches / feel unwell with a loss of smell or taste.
The above questions will be asked when making your appointment ~ please for everyone’s safety be clear and honest.
Thank you for your co-operation and consideration for everyone in keeping our environment the healthiest and safest it can be.
NB. It may be necessary to revise/amend these procedures in the future.
Please do not hesitate to call us with any concerns you may have – 01905 612588
Every girl should have one
Silk Pillow Cases
beautifully gift wrapped
Ideal gift for Mothering Sunday